Thanks for your interest in serving on staff at Forest Hills Baptist Church! All current staff openings and internship opportunities are listed below.
Ministry Assistant — Administration & Pastoral Support
Forest Hills Baptist Church is hiring a full-time Ministry Assistant to serve our Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor of Administration, and Administration ministries. Tasks include…
- Performing common administrative assistant duties for our new senior pastor and Jake Day, the Associate Pastor of Administration
- Maintaining the church membership database and key church records, as well as other important church documents
- Assisting with processing employee time and attendance records
Successful candidates will have…
- A passion to serve the Lord through the local church
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills
- A high school diploma (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Three (3) years of office experience (preferably in a local church)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with ACS church management software (preferred)
PART-TIME KITCHEN ASSISTANT
$10 / hr minimum • Wednesday Nights // We are looking for a team-oriented person who works well with others and takes direction well. Must have own transportation. Cooking skills helpful, but not mandatory. Potential for growth, based on cooking skills and availability. Email to apply; no phone calls.