Our senior adults have a real heart for Bible study, fellowship and service. We call ourselves Celebrators because this is the spirit we bring to everything we do together. We’d love for you to join us and bring along friends, neighbors or co-workers. We can’t wait to meet you!
There are many styles of Bible study and teaching available for senior adults.
Monthly Luncheons & Fellowships
Every month the senior adults meet in the Fellowship Hall at noon for an entertaining and informative lunch. Some months these luncheons are catered by our fantastic food-services staff, and other times we enjoy food catered by local restaurants.
MARCH 17 | Senior Adult luncheon
- 12pm | Fellowship Hall
- We will enjoy Shepherd's Pie, garden salad, fruit, and dessert and Bill Gruenewald speaks about Legacy Giving.
- RSVP by March 16.
- $5 – Pay at the door.
Senior Readers' Book Club
2nd & 4th Thursday's monthly | 9:30am | ELEVATE Lobby
Currently Reading: Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Start-Up by John Carreyrou
Ladies' Book Club
2nd Thursday monthly | 10am | Connection Center
March 12th: Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris
- Catfish Festival, Paris, TN – April 24, 2020
- Patti's Settlement & Badgett Playhouse – May 7, 2020
- Bardstown, KY, Overnight Trip and Play – Summer 2020
- Museum of the Bible, Washington, D.C. – October 19-24, 2020
- FBC Huntsville, Living Christmas Tree – December 2020
We love to serve and participate in many opportunities throughout the year. No matter what your spiritual gifts are, we have a place for you! Some of our favorite ways to serve include praying in the Prayer Ministry, preparing dishes for the Loaves & Fishes Meal Ministry and interacting with children during the annual Fall Fest.
Email Associate Pastor of Education Jeff Bowden for more information about FHBC's Senior Adult Ministry.