Our senior adults have a real heart for Bible study, fellowship and service. We call ourselves Celebrators because this is the spirit we bring to everything we do together. We’d love for you to join us and bring along friends, neighbors or co-workers. We can’t wait to meet you!
There are many styles of Bible study and teaching available for senior adults.
Monthly Luncheons & Fellowships
Every month the senior adults meet in the Fellowship Hall at noon for an entertaining and informative lunch. Some months these luncheons are catered by our fantastic food-services staff, and other times we enjoy food catered by local restaurants.
thursday, october 8 | celebrators evening banquet
- 5:30pm | ELEVATE Worship Center
- Magic & Music – We will welcome back Kevin King and introduce Camden and Monica Hutcheson.
- Purchase tickets by September 27th.
- Tickets will be available on September 20 & 27 in the main lobby or purchase them at the link below.
- $10 per person.
- Dinner includes:
- French Cut Pork Rib Chop
- Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Monchego Mac and Cheese
- Fall Salad
- Chocolate or Strawberry Cake
- Masks will be required. (If you do not have one, we will have masks at the door.)
- You can remove your mask at your table, but wear them otherwise.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands as you arrive – stations will be at the door and at the lunch line.
- We will meet in the ELEVATE Worship Center to provide space for social distancing.
- Tables will be limited to 4 people per table. (You sit with people with which you are comfortable.)
- Lunch will be plated by our kitchen staff for everyone's protection.
men's Book Club
2nd & 4th Thursdays monthly | 9:30am | ELEVATE Lobby
October-November: Grant by Ron Chernow
Ladies' Book Club
2nd Thursdays monthly | 10am | Chapel
October 8th: Shane by Karl Schaefer
- FBC Huntsville, Living Christmas Tree – December 2020
We love to serve and participate in many opportunities throughout the year. No matter what your spiritual gifts are, we have a place for you! Some of our favorite ways to serve include praying in the Prayer Ministry, preparing dishes for the Loaves & Fishes Meal Ministry and interacting with children during the annual Fall Fest.
Email Associate Pastor of Education Jeff Bowden for more information about FHBC's Senior Adult Ministry.