We can’t wait for you to join us!
Christians are part of a universal church, joined together by faith with believers around the world. But Scripture also commands us to be part of a local church.
At Forest Hills, membership is important because it is our pathway to unity. Becoming a church member means you're done "kicking the tires" and you're taking ownership. Our desire is that you would be engaged, inspired and equipped as we partner together in ministry, and membership propels us into discipleship and unites us in doctrine, mission and values.
There are a few ways you can join us: Profess faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and affirm that profession through...
- Baptism by immersion
- Letter of Transfer — Transferring your church membership from another Southern Baptist church
- Statement of Faith — Affirming that you are a Christian and that you were baptized by immersion in another church of like beliefs and practices
Explore FHBC is the beginning of our membership process. In this two-part membership class, you will be given an overview of our church's beliefs and ministries, as well as the opportunity to meet different staff members and key lay leaders of the church. We will explore our church's strategy, affiliations, and covenant. This is a great way for us to connect with you, answer any questions concerning Forest Hills, and help you begin your journey toward membership.
- Explore FHBC is offered on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights to coincide with your schedule.
- Childcare for preschoolers and activities for children and students are available during the class times.
- Sessions will be located in the Connection Center (located off the main lobby and Atrium area).
- We encourage you to sign up and complete both sessions in consecutive weeks, if possible.
Upcoming Explore FHBC dates:
- Sunday, August 16 | 9:45am (Part 1)
- Sunday, August 23 | 9:45am (Part 2)
- Wednesday, September 9 | 6pm (Part 1)
- Wednesday, September 16 | 6pm (Part 2)
- Sunday, October 18 | 9:45am (Part 1)
- Sunday, October 25 | 9:45am (Part 2)
- Wednesday, November 11 | 6pm (Part 1)
- Wednesday, November 18 | 6pm (Part 2)